Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fast leveling guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul_Madness

fast leveling guide Empty
PostSubject: fast leveling guide   fast leveling guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:50 pm

so... hello to all i found this on another forum.
i found this interesting and usefull for ppl who start playing and want to be high lvl fast.

i colored somethings to faster and better reading ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contents

Part 1. How to level fast with a pure int.
Part 1b. Requirements
Part 1c. Basic step by step.

Part 2. How to level fast with a pure STR.
Part 2b. Requirements
Part 2c. Information i can offer

Part 3. Questions And Answers

Part 4. Edit Log

Part 1. - How to level fast with a pure INT.
A pure INT is the fastest leveler. Its fact. A pure INT does more damage,
and after level 30 has a very powerful ranged magical attack called a "nuke".
In this guide, we are completely based around using these "nukes".

Requirements

To be the fastest leveler, you will need the following.
1. Determination
2. Self-discipline
3. Experience
4. Enough gold to buy the latest weapon at each level

Basic Step by Step Guide.

Start a new character, make sure you select the BOW as your weapon.
Bow is the fastest levelling below level 30.

Start off grinding, (mangyangs, weasels e.t.c.). DO NOT level any masteries.
Once you hit level 5, you can get your first skill and imbue.

*Imbue - A magic status for your weapon that infuses the weapon with the power of an element. (My own definition).
All you need to know is it makes your attacks more powerful and last 5 seconds (at level 5).

Once at level 5, level up the masteries "Pacheon", the bow mastery,
and "Lightning", for your imbue and speed skills. And also later, a nuke.

With this skills, grind up to level 7. Once at level 7, level up both pacheon and lightning to level 5.
This gives a gap of 2. (A gap is the difference of your character level and your highest mastery level).

Now, continue to grind to level 8. WOW!!! Level 8!!! You can buy a new weapon.
You probably wont have much money, so search stalls for a nice level 8 bow. Any will do,
as long as its cheaper than from the NPC.

Now you are level 8, whilst in town, buy a lot of MP and HP herbs,
and run over to the Yeoha mobs out of the west gate of jangan and over the bridge.
You will be able to handle the decayed yeohas as they are pure phy attack so they need to be close to attack you,
and they walk VERY slow. Try to avoid the normal Yeoha's. Keep killing these mobs until level 13.

Whilst leveling, keep the 2 gap between mastery level and character level.
Keep pacheon and lightning at the same.

*NOTE:
While leveling with the two gap, remember to keep ugrading the anti-devil bow and the lightning imbue at every skill level.
At level 29 you should have anti-devil bow maxed and the following lightning skills maxed;

Lightning Imbue - MAXED
Flow/Must Piercing Force - MAXED (use this buff all the time)
Grass walk - MAXED
Lion Shout Series - MAXED

REMEMBER: You should update your armor/garment/protector, and weapons at every degree.

As soon as you're level 30, you get the lightning nuke and shouts, use the nuke + shout whatever you are.
You can keep your bow for now, just make sure you get a spear at level 32. You want the most power with your nukes.

NOW WE CHANGE GAP! VERY IMPORTANT.
We now change to a one gap. As soon as you hit level 30, bring lightning up to level 30.
Get the nuke. Now, once you hit level 31, dont level up lightning. But when you hit 32,
bring lightning up to level 31. Then at level 33, bring lightning up to 32... So on and so forth.
Keep a one gap ALL THE WAY FROM NOW ON.

*NOTE: The fastest way to level is to kill the highest mob that you can kill with one nuke and one shout.
Even if it is lower level that you.

Final Step
Now, grind all the way to level 72, only leveling lightning, all skills except phantom walk and the concentration series.
Use a spear, right until the end. Once at level 72, get skills to level 71. Now, we can start to create your build.
Obviously after some pwnage at PVP. Then you go to whichever mobs you can handle, and start to create a 9 gap.
Once at level 80, you will have that 9 gap. Just grind until you have enough skill points for your build. I suggest use calculator.

ADICIONAL STUFF

MY ADVICE TO YOU
As a pure int, you will have low defense, so i advise you take sword/shield as your build.
But obviously, a spear can also survive with the mana shield, but yet again,
sword and shield is much better at surviving and tanks better with mana shield.

Your build can be whatever you like, but i suggest one of the following.

1=>
Heuksal - 80
Ice - 80
Lightning - 80
Fire - 60

2=>
Bicheon - 80
Heuksal - 60
Lightning - 80
Ice - 80

3=>
Bicheon - 80
Lightning - 80
Ice - 80
Fire - 60

For the 1st build, this is pure int spear. Get all Lightning skills.
Get all fire skills. Only get the ice passive and cold armor in ice.
Get all heuksal skills except the following;

First series (Wolf bite)
The dancing demon/heuskal spear series
The chains
The spear throw.

For the 2nd build, this is sword and shield. Get all Lightning skills. Get all fire skills.
Only get the ice passive and cold armor in ice.
Get all skills in bicheon except the following;

The First Series
The Chains
Blade Force/Soul Cut Blade
Specials (Snake Sword Dance)

For the 3rd build, this is sword and shield.Get all Lightning skills.
Get all fire skills. Only get the ice passive and cold armor in ice.
Get all bicheon skills except the following;

The First Series
The Chains
Blade Force/Soul Cut Blade
Specials (Snake Sword Dance)

MAIN POINT - Do not create your build until you have enough skill points.

Part 2. How to level fast with a STR character
This is a lot harder. A STR build gets half its power from weapon skills and half from the imbue.
This makes it difficult as a 1 gap is not sufficient to have enough skill points to level up two masteries.

Requirements
1. A LOT of determination
2. Lots of time

Information i can offer
Fire imbue is necessary for a strength build to do a lot of damage.
But you will also need lightning for the speed buffs.
So here is an alternative. Use drug of wind until you are level 52, and create a 9 gap at that level.
By this time, you should have farmed a lot of gold, and maybe you can buy an SoX glaive and farm penons to get your necessary SP.
STR builds have other advantages than fast leveling.

Part 3. Questions And Answers

Q: How much does it cost to delevel pacheon? And when should i do it?
A: I'm not certain how much it wil cost, but an approximate guess is around 20-30K per skill? With curst hearts obviously.
At level 70-80, a day of grinding can earn you over a million, and so i'd suggest, only delevel when you have to.
I suggest when SP farming at level 70-80, just have the curst hearts quest and collect the number necessary.

Q: How many curst hearts will it take to delevel pacheon?
A: 40. As long as you follow this guide perfectly.

Q: Should i do the quests?
A: Not all of them. Check the rewards, and only do the quests with SP rewards as well as exp.
Otherwise you will not have enough SP to level. IF you decide to do a quest with no SP reward,
build up a bigger gap until it regulates itself.

E.G: IF you do a quest that gives you 5% exp, work out what 5% of the SP gained in that level was,
and make sure you earn it back with a 2 gap the next level.

the end.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoX => this means any weapon with seal like.... SOS(seal of star) SOM(seal of moon) SOSUN(seal of sun)

i did not colored the adicional stuff part cuzz...its adicional and not the main point of the topic! (im lazy too XD Sleep)
as u can see this is a bit old, from 80 cap, so i will try to update it later....(sry about that-.-" Neutral )
i hope u find this useful....Rolling Eyes
if u have questions go ahead XD Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: fast leveling guide   fast leveling guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 pm

Once at level 80 blabla

how the hell can you ever have enough patience to get that high -.- im lvl 40 and want to destroy silkroad Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
Soul_Madness

PostSubject: Re: fast leveling guide   fast leveling guide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:01 am

Death2Hander wrote:
Once at level 80 blabla

how the hell can you ever have enough patience to get that high -.- im lvl 40 and want to destroy silkroad Suspect

u got a point....

but its kinda personal...

and the point of this is to speed up the process a bit XD
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: fast leveling guide   fast leveling guide I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:43 pm

??? geek

U need to bot to reach that lvl:geek:
but im legal, so i wont Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fast leveling guide   fast leveling guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fast leveling guide
Page 1 of 1