Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Travler

Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff   Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:54 am

hey guys awsome website
altho it took me a while to find the post topic thing ><
hey im lucky to be in this guild its awsome nice people ect

just wanted to say the reason i gave the_travler its name
it started in Constinaple and i saw that i could not die cause i would come back (this was at lvl 6)
so i started to walk across all of the Eu area passed Sakaramand and went to Roc Mountian to one of the peaks (it was awsome altho a lvl 90 bird killed me) from there i went back down and went into taklamand and made a quick stop to c the unique monster Load Yarkan and fought him too (but i was doing like 1 damage)
one he died (he died in an epic way) once i was done there i went towards the oasis kingdom (i skiped the palace that was burrid in ice) . Payed my way tru the farie went to tamir basin and part of the dead revine then went to Dw took a little rest and headed towards tiger mountain (i didnt c tiger girl tho ><) then made my way to Janga and made that me recall place or home and from there i started to fight like if it was a chiness char doing all its quest and stuff (how i get my stuff one of the other chars buys it)
i have made over 200k on this trip (cause i was smart Smile )
well i hope i didnt waste ur time or anything

Neutral

hey if i dont get on its cause its crowded not my fauld Razz
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff   Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:01 am

Great adventure for lvl 6 traveler Smile And yes, you are not only smart but also very brave.

Glad to have you with us too. Ty.
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
BrightSpark

BrightSpark

PostSubject: amazing   Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:02 am

Wouw what an amazing story man Smile well done!

good to have you and we must grind togheter more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff   Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Ghehe Nice cyclops But i can also do it, till lvl 10 you can Respawn at the place you died Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff   Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone this is allittle something about my char and stuff
Page 1 of 1