Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really was Happy to join ... But ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jushin

Jushin

I really was Happy to join ... But .... Empty
PostSubject: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi all guild members Smile

first of all thank you for accepting me in your guild ... its very nice , organized guild
members are friendly and so kind ... I didnt meet u all but I'm sure of that ...

I respect all your rules and your way in SRO ...

something happened to me today...

Today a guild mate fond me in pt with other player -his lvl was lower than me- killing Hyeongcheon(lvl 30)
when my guild mate saw that he start complaining and saying "F U"!!? (I forgive him for that)

but first I didnt know who he was talking to ... and why he said that ...
then he said "you are doing plvling" ... (so that was the reason !!!) ...

I told him nicely "we are doing quests" "and that party member is my BROTHER and I'm helping him" ... he complains more !!!

we was talking on guild chat ... so other mates start asking ... after that I get DC ... I tried to re log in many times but all I get is the "(C10) server error"

... I dont know but I think you all like to help others ... and so I'm ... when someone ask me to help him I must help him as much as I can ... this is my rule and this is my way in SRO ...

if that named "plvling"or something else I only seeing it like helping others ...

but if you see that is forbidden here or I have break the rules when I did that then I'm very sorry for breaking the rules ... I didnt mean to
.. I only want to help others and I'm not sorry for that !

but maybe our ways in SRO are not going along together ... is that right ?!
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Razz You're nuts. we gave you a 2nd chance cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
Demi_Fiend

PostSubject: Re: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:28 pm

he was discussing if helping some one in quest is plvling or just helping people not what already happend.My point of view is if its item quest he can just join item share exp dist pt for helping in quest if its killing quest then atleast the other member shouldnt be on horse and just trace i mean attack the mob you are attacking...
well if its one quest then it wont be long i mean if its only one time hard quest then i think its ok in my opinion.
lets wait on B.
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Party monsters were spawning Exclamation cyclops
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

PostSubject: Re: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Hello

First I would like to make the things clear and to remind everyone to read one more time topic "Guild Forsaken in SRO".

Other thing, its nice to love brother and want to help, but in the case he is sitting on the horse or is on trace without doing anything.. you obviously break the rule of no plvl.
If you play together, that's different, than it's exp. share party which is great to have. I like very much exp share party when ALL the ppl play, coz of many party mobs, lot of adrenalin and tension, described in few words "great team play".

You know the best Jushin, what you were doing.. if you were "helping" with plvl, consider this like warning. I would like that all the ppl respect rules, no matter feelings (I like you tho very much). I would be very sad that we must separate for the reason that your brother is lazy.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Jushin

Jushin

PostSubject: Re: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Thanks for replying ... and Sorry I was little busy at work ... I didnt have time to reply ...

but first how do u feel now Berenice ? ... I hope u gain ur Health full back again ...

Berenice wrote:

You know the best Jushin, what you were doing.. if you were "helping" with plvl, consider this like warning. I would like that all the ppl respect rules, no matter feelings (I like you tho very much). I would be very sad that we must separate for the reason that your brother is lazy.

yah maybe he is lazy Very Happy (by the way he did lots of quests alone) ... but that will not be the reason ... I guess we all like to help and pass on our knowledge to others ... but ur definition of "Helping others" is different than mine ...

Berenice wrote:

no matter feelings (I like you tho very much)
I like u too and no hart feelings
I hope we still be friends (you and all guild members) ... thank you for the nice hosting Smile

good luck I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really was Happy to join ... But ....   I really was Happy to join ... But .... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really was Happy to join ... But ....
Page 1 of 1