Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bladers Cannot Farm??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrightSpark

BrightSpark

Bladers Cannot Farm?? Empty
PostSubject: Bladers Cannot Farm??   Bladers Cannot Farm?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 am

check this vid i found on youtube Smile really funny and look @ sp bar

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZmzhDa25os
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Bladers Cannot Farm??   Bladers Cannot Farm?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 am

One of the first sro vids i ever seen on youtube, i think this vid caused me to be a blader Laughing
Back to top Go down
BrightSpark

BrightSpark

PostSubject: haha ^^   Bladers Cannot Farm?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 am

Well izzy,

same reason here:) I'm always searching Youtube for new vids. And bladers always gets my attention:).. And another reason for me is that my very very first Char was a cold/fire blader .. (with force).. dont know why but i needed waay to much sp. Now i'm making fire/light blader. And i like it ^^

Cya
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Bladers Cannot Farm??   Bladers Cannot Farm?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 am

acually, for the first..um 45 lvls i was onnly fire//force//bicheon, then i started to lvl up light. then by 49 i fully dlvled force annd raised light and cold..so right now im going for light 80, fire 90, bicheon 90. i have cold at 40.

BLADERS FTW! cheers
Back to top Go down
slipkno03

slipkno03

PostSubject: Re: Bladers Cannot Farm??   Bladers Cannot Farm?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 am

yeah, bladers rule Very Happy

i'm a wannabe xD
i just need some equipment
Back to top Go down
http://slipknot03.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bladers Cannot Farm??   Bladers Cannot Farm?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bladers Cannot Farm??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum