Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild FORSAKEN in SRO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

Guild FORSAKEN in SRO Empty
PostSubject: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:36 pm

We all know that Silkroad Online is corrupted game, full of botters and people using powerleveling. We dont accept "this" kind of gaming and we play it on our way.

So, here are our rules :

- Botting is forbidden.

- Powerleveling (given or taken) is forbidden.

- Any kind of taxi (given or taken) is forbidden.

- Gold buying is forbidden.

Lets explain, why this all is forbidden, even it's more than obvious.

- Why botting is forbidden? - Because, botting is not playing. People using bots are inactive and mostly afk. They leave option KS -on- and disturb.

- Why powerleveling is forbidden? - Because, people using powerleveling are also inactive, mostly sitting on the horses and being afk, waiting that someone else makes exp or sp for them. Powerleveling is for lazy people, and players like this dont have place in our guild.

- Why taxi is forbidden? - Because, taxi, same as powerleveling (taxi - payed service) is also for lazy people. People doing taxi have bad excuse to do it - gold. There are plenty other ways to become rich, which will be developped on this forum.

- Why gold buying is forbidden? - Because, gold promoted from people (spammers) in towns in the game, is comming from gold-botters, who make the gaming very hard. So, we just ignore them (block them).

My personal point of view is that all those botters and taxi-people make server crowded, hard to connect for players (real ones) who would like to play. People who use premium ticket have chance to log in, but get very often disconnected because of huge lag. Its a waste of time and real money spent for the silk. Also, botters and taxi-people are always (or almost always) ksers, disturbing normal grind. It's disgusting to see high level player on low level mobs. For normal players it's impossible to do quests or take any kill with them around.

What to say more? It's so simple - we are different. Non-respect of those rules will cause BAN.

We are here to play SilkRoad because we like this game, to have fun, to have nice team play, to make friends.

Warm welcome to all people who think the same. flower
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

PostSubject: Souvenirs, souvenirs...   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:44 am

I thought that it might be interesting for new ppl in the guild to know little something about gaming during the last year.

Somehow at the same time last year, my bf Val and me, we started to play SRO on new server Mercury. As we are gamers to the bones, we were playing on our own way, means playing by hands, no bots, no power lvl, no gold buying.. simply NO cheat. We made our first guild IronFist, which was clean of any kind of cheat, guild of hunters and traders and very quickly full of ppl who were same as we are. Then we decided to make more guilds. So, SPQR and SPARTE was born. Sparte was never so great guild, even it made lvl 4, thanks to Val who joined that guild to help lvl up. The leadership was given to our old and very good friend, but unfortunatelly he was very busy in his private life, so guild was more empty than full.

SPQR (Senatus Populus Que Romanus) became the main guild. Val and me had plan to make a big and strong alliance, to build empire. When SPQR was lvl 5 we made 7 more guilds, Legions. Leadership was given to our best members, the most active and serious ppl.

As we were pretty strong and what was bothering the most others, we were legit, we started to have enemies. One of them was RUF (today saffi), who tried so many times to join union with different names and make us troubles. I have to admit that the last intrusion he made was very bad. He joined us as Soule, presented him as Alexandra, means the girl.. and started to turn around Val. He pushed far, very far his game with ppls emotions, so I almost broke relation with Val after 5 years..

At the same time, the things were going bad inside the union, the dream became a nightmare.. Even the union SPQR was number 2 on the server, we had many troubles. It started to be very hard to control over 150 ppl, mostly about cheat. Some of them wanted to be thiefs, some started to bot, some to use plvl.. all in all – noone listened anymore. Ppl started to fight with each other, and ex-guild mates to lead on their own way legions.. After hours and hours of playing together, after months of helping and supporting all the ppl in their builds, in farming, after hundreds and hundreds of millions spent on guilds and ppl, I felt betrayed, abandoned, forsaken... and alone.

So, I did what noone ever thought I would be able to do. I broke the union, banned all legions, banned all guild members from SPQR and simply – I deleted SPQR.

SPQR doesn’t existe anymore.

And yes, from the ashes of SPQR is born new guild FORSAKEN, and yes, the name fits so well after all.

I must say, that very few ppl were with me at that time, and I wish to thank on this place to Demi. Even he is very young, he is so mature, very honest and helpfull. He was a big help to do the SPQR forum (yes, we had one for whole union which was working not so bad) and I regret that Demi is not playing.

I had to leave the game, I think it’s understandable. At the same time, I had some big changes in my private life (like full time job). However, I am still around, to help if needed.. and I think, it was good move to pass leadership to our Traveler. I know that guild is in the good hands. Guild is full now, lvl 3 and lifely. Me – happy ! Very Happy

Thank you Traveler, thank you all.. I wish you good and “smooth” gaming as much it’s possible and lots of fun.

Love you all.

Your B.

P.S. As souvenir on old dream, here small movie from home page of SPQR forum.

Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:27 am

Hi Berenice. I guess that really does sum the history of spqr Was good times Smile.well sorry i cant play because i am alittle busy for school also i gave all my stuff to Vianne when i quit including money and equips anyway hope you best of luck with this guild. I can log in to just chit chat but not play Smile.
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:26 pm

NO!!! Not that song again!!! NO!!! No scratch

Btw. you somehow did the right thing B, Really.

We really need to become Staff of silkroad somehow, and ban everything that KSes or is using Bots...

Last edited by Death2Hander on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fiend

PostSubject: Re: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 pm

why you dont like it? its one of my favourite songs.
Back to top Go down
Death2Hander

Death2Hander

PostSubject: Re: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 pm

It lets me think about good times in SilkRoad, like 3-4 Years ago, No Botters, Autotalkers, Plvlers, Hackers

Everything was like a MMO needs to have
Nice ppl
Friends
Guilds
Fighting mobs without Ksers

Its all gone now, all gone... I havent played on Venice for years, because they never logout, everyone is lvl 90 now

Somehow, This Song reminds me of it..

So i cant stand it...
It also makes me cry abit, cuz there are multiple games i cant play anymore
Dungeon Siege (Legends Of Arannha) No more Zonematch !! No more Multiplayer !! No No No No
Populous
A game i forgot for Windows 95 only
Space Colony
Anno 1602
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
And more Sad pale

Now i've to do it with new games, like COD4, COD5, Anno 1701. Shaiya
And ofcourse, Silkroad...
Those are games, I sort of DON'T LIKE,
I want my old games back Sad

Bye good time, hello fcked up games

Now im playing CoD5 alot. and when i dont, im bored like hell...
Still got the problem @ SRO that i cant login...

1 More Thing, what is the link to the SPQR forum, cuz i had a Virus, i lost the link
I listened it alot when i was playing SRO last months...
Back to top Go down
The_Travler

PostSubject: Re: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 pm

wow thats some history
yeah dont worry guild safe with me
i guess i should not allow those things in the guild huh

p.s B u have full authority Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild FORSAKEN in SRO   Guild FORSAKEN in SRO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild FORSAKEN in SRO
Page 1 of 1