Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is Silkroad?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

What is Silkroad? Empty
PostSubject: What is Silkroad?   What is Silkroad? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 am

Since the time, old China was known as a country which produced very soft silk. The roads between two civilisations different in many ways, were crowded with adventurers and merchants dreaming of the wealth.

This road between China and Europe, named Silkroad, became the place of many conflicts.

This situation is the subject of the game - constant confrontation between merchants (traders) transporting silk and trying to realize their dream,[thiefs]attacking and robbering those caravanes and hunters trying to instore order and protect traders.

At the very beginning of the game, our character is spawn in Jangan (Chinese character) or Constantinople (European character) with no skills, no gold and with very modest equipment. During the game, we have to build our character, to rise experience and skills in the fights with monsters, to sell and buy items and earn the gold, to buy weapons and equipment as good as it's possible, to alchemize - and all this with unique idea to become strong enough to face many troubles of the Silkroad and be high professional in the job we decide to do.

Good luck to all players of Silkroad Online, good luck to FORSAKEN!
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com

What is Silkroad?
Page 1 of 1