Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to become rich? :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

How to become rich? :) Empty
PostSubject: How to become rich? :)   How to become rich? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Gold is very important thing in the game and many ppl have problem to get some. As the richest union on Mercury, as we are people with best weapons and gear, I am sure that many of us have to say something about it.

I suggest to write here all your ideas how to become rich, how to make money.

I would also like to say that any kind of cheat is forbidden and that union doesn't like to have baggers. Use your brain and immagination Idea
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

PostSubject: Stall, stall, stall !   How to become rich? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm

The only good way to make money is to sell the things. Stalling is a part of the game and should not be ignored. I believe that many of us prefer to play the game, means to go to grind is more funny. But.. "no money no honey".

The best moment for stalling is when you go to sleep. As far I know, many people shut down computer when they go to sleep for many reasons (parents don't allow to leave computer work over the night or computer is noisy..). But, when we are at home during the day, when we go to eat, or we do homework, or we wath the tv, we can choose those moments to make stall and .. make some gold.

The prices on stall are higher than we sell items to npc. For new players, it's important to know how to determinate the price.

- The best way is to triple the price which we could get from npc.

- Next thing to take in consideration is the rarity of the items. When I say this, I think on items hard to find, or seal items.

- Also we should care about quality of items. We should care about statistics, means good phy and mag attack, good crit and else.

- If items have "blue" such as Str, Int, durability, good attack rating, immortals, astrals or else, of course that those items are worth more.

- Item with "plus" is also more worth. More pluses we have, more item is worth.

- If this all don't help, you can always check stall-network and compare the prices.

I also suggest to use stall network every time you make stall, because many people are hurry to find something what they need and go back to grind. Like this people don't have time to walk around and check stall by stall, so they use stall network. Your chances to sell your items are bigger that way.

However, don't be lazy to make stall ! Do it and you will always have enough money for your gaming.

Last edited by Berenice on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

PostSubject: What to sell ?   How to become rich? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 pm

It's very important to choose what to sell. I'm sure that all the people had seen what people put on stall. There are many different things and it makes maybe confusion what to sell.

To make it more clear, all the things we can sell can be classified this way :

- Good quality items ( rare, with good stats, with blue, with plus, SoS, SoM, SoSun )

- Alchemy ( elements, tablets, magic stones )

- Wolfs

- Event items ( scrolls )

- Garbadge

Personally, I do care a lot about my stall. Actually, you will never find on my stall garbadge. I rondo those things and make elements. It touches me a lot to see people from our union selling garbadge. We can make it better and have reputation of high class stalls as we are already high cleass Cool

Ok, how to make stall nicer and better quality?

There are many ways to do it :

First, avoid to put garbadge on the stall. Break those items in distroyer rondo and save elements. You should know that we can get a lot of elements that way.

Alchemy is very good way to make money.

Elements are very much demanded. We need hundreds of them only for one magic stone. To make elements we need rondos. We can find them by grocery trader on alchemy window. There are 2 kinds of rondos. Void rondos are to break all alchemy bags ( hairs, nails and other garbadge ). Distroyer rondos are to break items ( garbadge ). I must say that many people fly to take gold after killing mobs, but actually you should all know that one alchemy bag gives minimum 4 elements ( can be more ) if you imagine that middle price for 1 element is 1000 gold, that means that one alchemy bag is worth minimum 4000 gold. I think that the choice between running to take 100 - 500 gold dropped by dead mob, or alchemy bag worth 4000 gold, is easy.

Tablets are also good business. I sell them not so often, because I prefer to save them for my personal alchemy, for my weapon and gear, or to make magic stones and sell them more expensive. But, if I have a lot of tablets, which are taking a lot of place in the storage, or I am short with elements to make stones, I sell them in packs of 5, 10 or 20. This works very good from 6D and higher and makes some extra income.

Magic stones are quick money business. ME Like cheers People in the game do a lot of alchemy on their gear and unfortunatelly have many fails. So, they buy again and again new magic stones... till the moment they get what they want on their items. Of course, not all stones are going good. The most wanted are : Str, Int, Master, Strike, Challenge, Philosophy, Courage, Agility and Steady. Check once prices on stall network and you will understand all.. Lot of money here.

Now, something about good quality items. There are few things to say.

First, we can resell them. We can find cheap item ( seal ) and resell it more expensive. This is the cheappest way to make gold.

Second, we can do alchemy on item with good stats, for ex. add some blue or make plus with elixirs and sell it more expensive. This way demands some investment in stones and elixirs and I suggest to do this only for seal items. It should be well calculated if it's really worth to spend money for alchemy for item that we will sell. However, ppl like "blue" items.. so, for ex. one stone of master, can do durability higher and be seen by buyer as a good item, only because it's "blue".

Hmmm, that's all for now..

If I remind myself about something else, I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

PostSubject: ShaZZa said   How to become rich? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:44 pm

ShaZZa said :

They are right but i stick 2 buying popular weapons like glaves and spears, sos swords and blades are plentiful but very hard 2 sell for profit. Also think of your risk factor i would have 2 make 3 - 1 profit for me to buy. 4D and 5D market is completely flooded i have given up buying up for a while. In Hotan is hard because of sos 7D and up now being available I have had to resort to stone making. It can be very profitable but the MAIN thing you must do is know your market and remember elements dont grow on trees. Strength and Challenge tabs are like gold cherish them and never change your price coz some1 will buy. Happy Shopping Customers bounce

Just a Add on Note to my suggestion, if some1 has a stone 4 sale average price for example 2.5kk dont jump in and sell for 1.5kk yes u might make a quick buck but you r really killing the economy. Just remember that elements arent cheap, allow for costing of tabs and elements with a nice profit margin. Be prepared to sit on stuff, believe me if you research your products value the times worth waiting. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become rich? :)   How to become rich? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to become rich? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free section :: Advices-
Jump to: