Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Behavior on the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berenice
Admin
Berenice

Behavior on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Behavior on the forum   Behavior on the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:02 am

Welcome to the Forum of the guild FORSAKEN!

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below:

- Posts are to be made in the relevant topic. Users are asked to read the descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong topic may be given a warning (see policing below).

- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.

- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g.! and?) in topic titles or posts.

- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc.

- Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances.

- Members are not to post link exchange threads. Requests for link exchanges will be removed without notification to the poster.

- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable law.

The owners of the Forum of the guild FORSAKEN reserve the right or remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Failure to follow our rules can lead to termination of your account without warning.

We wish you a lot of fun and pleasure in SilkRoad Online and forum of FORSAKEN!
Back to top Go down
http://forsaken.forumouf.com

Behavior on the forum
Page 1 of 1